By putting in a request with Hiredeveloper.us (HDUS), you affirm that you are in concurrence with and bound by the terms and conditions beneath:
The Client: The company or individual requesting the services of HDUS
HDUS: The partners, their employees or appointed agents.
- HDUS will carry out work only where a written purchase order is provided either by mail or fax.
- HDUS will carry out work only for customers who are 18 years of age or above.
- Whilst each attempt will be made to guarantee that the site and any scripts or projects are free of lapses, HDUS can’t acknowledge obligation regarding any misfortunes caused because of breakdown, the site or any a piece of it.
- The web server, website, graphics and any programming code remain the property of HDUS until all outstanding accounts are paid in full. HDUS reserve the right to delay the publishing or provision of any design, files, hosting or service until accounts are paid in full.
- Any scripts, cgi applications or software (unless particularly concurred) composed by HDUS remain the copyright of HDUS and may just be monetarily replicated or exchanged with the authorization of HDUS.
- HDUS can’t assume ownership over any copyright encroachments brought on by materials put together by the customer. We maintain all authority to reject any material of a copyrighted nature unless sufficient confirmation is given of consent to utilize such material.
- Any additions to the brief will be carried out at the discretion of HDUS and where no charge is made by HDUS for such additions, HDUS accept no responsibility to ensure such additions are error free and reserve the right to charge an according amount for any correction to these or further additions.
- The customer consents to make accessible when is sensibly conceivable to HDUS all materials needed to finish the site to the concurred standard and inside the set due date.
- HDUS won’t be obligated for expenses caused, remuneration or misfortune of income because of the disappointment to meet concurred due dates.
- HDUS won’t be obligated for any expenses caused, remuneration or misfortune of income because of the work completed for the customer or any of the customers designated operators.
- HDUS won’t be obligated for any expenses caused, remuneration or misfortune of income because of the inaccessibility of the site, its servers, programming or any material gave by its executors.
DATABASE, APPLICATION AND E-COMMERCE DEVELOPMENT
HDUS can’t assume ownership over any misfortunes brought about by the utilization of any product made for the customer. Whilst each consideration has been taken to guarantee items are issue free and faultless, a definitive obligation lies with the customer in guaranteeing that all product is working rightly before utilization.
Any scripts, cgi provisions or programming (unless particularly concurred) composed by HDUS remain the copyright of HDUS and may just be financially replicated or exchanged with the authorization of HDUS.
Where provisions or destinations are created on servers not given by HDUS, the customer is required to give or look for any data, extra programming, backing or co-operation relating to the server needed in place for the requisition to be effectively created. Where huge provisions are to be produced, it is the customer’s obligation to give a suitable testing environment which is indistinguishable to the last nature’s turf.
The customer is relied upon to test completely any requisition or programming identifying with a site created by HDUS before being made for the most part accessible for utilization. Where “bugs”, failures or different issues are found after the site is live and closed down by the customer, HDUS will try (yet is not obliged to) to redress these issues to meet the measures of capacity delineated in the short and educate with respect to any extra expenses to accomplish this.
HDUS will endeavour to ensure that any developed/designed site or application will function correctly on the server it is initially installed in and that it will function correctly when viewed with current versions of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and Chrome and to a functional level where possible with older versions . HDUS can offer no guarantees of correct function with all browser software. Sites will be tested during development on up to date versions of both PC/Windows and Mac OS browsers. Sometimes clients may have non-standard software installed on their computer (including but not limited to browser plugins, spam filters, popup or advert blockers, virus or Trojan software, firewalls), non standard settings or hardware issues which are beyond the control of HDUS. In the occasion of issues, it tumbles to the Client to guarantee that their machine frameworks are equipped for showing and working with facilitating, email and sites.
Whilst HDUS offers facilitating of sites, no sureties might be made as to the accessibility or interference of this administration by HDUS can’t acknowledge risk for misfortunes brought on by the inaccessibility, glitch or intrusion of this administration.
HDUS claim all authority to decline to handle in any capacity, material which may be regarded hostile, illicit or in any capacity disputable, and additionally to end the free facilitating administration ought to the need emerge. Expenses identifying with web facilitating or area names must be paid before the close date of the said administration.
In the event that the expenses stay unpaid at the time of termination, we will with prompt impact, cross out said administration and any information held by said administration will be evacuated. On the off chance that a crossed out administration is to be restored at the Client’s ask for, a setup charge will be payable before any such restoration and any information lost as a consequence of the retraction won’t essentially be restored.
PAYMENT OF ACCOUNTS
A deposit may be required from a new client before any work is carried out. All deposits are non-refundable. In all cases, website hosting fees and any costs incurred by HDUS on behalf of the client are payable in advance and are non-refundable.
It is the HDUS strategy that any outstanding accounts for work carried out by HDUS or its affiliates are required to be paid in full, no later than 30 days from the date of the invoice unless by prior arrangement with HDUS. If accounts are not settled or HDUS have not been contacted regarding the delay, access to the related website may be denied. Fees relating to web hosting or domain names must be paid prior to the expiration date of the said service. If the fees remain unpaid at the time of expiration, we will with immediate effect, cancel said service and any data held by said service will be removed. If a cancelled service is to be reinstated at the client’s request, a setup fee will be payable before any such reinstatement and any data lost as a result of the cancellation will not necessarily be restored.
HDUS maintain all authority to ask for 100% payment before the release of files, design, domain names or hosting services.